I BOOKING YOUR WORKSHOP/ PHOTO TOUR/ HOLIDAY
The Wildside, (hereinafter referred to as the “Company/We/Us/Our”) is committed to curating world-class photo tours, workshops, tailor-made holidays, and bespoke private guided safaris and aims to provide the right services to suit your requirements. The Company offers Workshops, Guided Photography Tours, custom Vacations etc (hereinafter collectively referred to as “Service”) for the Customers (hereinafter referred to as the “Customer/Guest/You/Your”).
- To secure Your booking We require a minimum deposit of 30% of the total cost of the service that You are willing to avail. If You are booking within 90 days of departure, then full payment is required at the time of booking. Payment can be made by cheque, Bank Transfer, NEFT, IMPS, RTGS or by most major credit cards in favour of ___________. If for any reason we do not accept Your booking, Your deposit will be returned. Some suppliers and holidays over peak seasons may require higher deposits at the time of booking. You will be notified of these requirements before You pay Your deposit.
- Special Requests, such as diet, room location, twin or double bedded room, or a particular facility which is an important factor in the choice of holiday, should be indicated in writing at the time of booking. We will pass Your request on to the hotel but cannot guarantee that it will be accommodated. We will also pass on any dietary requests to the hotel. The Company will try to arrange for Special Requests to be met, but cannot guarantee that they will be met, nor will the Company be liable if any Special Request is not met. The provision of any Special Request does not constitute a term of Your contract with us unless We have confirmed in writing that Your requirement will be met.
- It is mandatory to share any Government issued Identity Proof with the Company for regulatory and security purposes.
- On receipt of Your correct deposit and the mandatory documents, we will book Your arrangements and issue a Payment Confirmation Receipt and a contract will come into existence on the date on which we issue a Payment Confirmation Receipt. A GST Invoice will be issued only after the completion of tour. Failure to submit the mandatory documents such as the Identity Proof may result in the cancellation of tour without any refunds.
- It is important for You to check the details on the Payment Confirmation Receipt, where applicable, as soon as You get it, as these set out the services we have agreed to provide. In the event of any discrepancy please contact us immediately. If You arrange Your holiday directly with the Company, all correspondence and other communications will be sent to the address of the person who made the initial payment unless You specify otherwise. If You request correspondence through a business address, a residential address will also be required for emergency and security reasons.
- The balance payment is due 90 days before departure. If it is not paid in time, we reserve the right to treat Your booking as cancelled by You in which case the cancellation charges set out below will become payable.
- In case of any refunds arising out of cancellation, the banking and other service charges incurred by the Company to initiate the refunds shall be borne by You.
AMENDMENTS & CANCELLATION
Amendments by You
- The Company will make every effort to assist You if You wish to alter Your arrangements, but it may not always be possible. Requests for an amendment shall be made by the person who made the initial payment via email addressed to email@example.com. If it is possible to make the amendment, it will be subject to an amendment charge, together with all communication charges or other expenses incurred by the Company as a result of the change, the charges of which would be decided on a case to case basis. These charges will be payable whether or not the Company succeeds in confirming Your requested amendment.
- Please note that transfer of booking from one person to another shall be treated as cancellation and the cancellation policy of the Company shall apply.
- If You wish to change Your arrangements whilst on Your holiday, all costs are payable by You.
Cancellation by You
- All cancellation requests shall be made to the Company via email addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org only. Any request for cancellation in any mode of communication other than emails will not be accepted by the Company.
- Cancellations become effective on the day the email requesting cancellation is received and approved by the Company.
Since we incur costs in cancelling Your travel arrangements, the following cancellation charges will be payable, depending upon the number of days prior to departure the Company receives Your notice of cancellation.
|Email requesting cancellation received Days prior to departure||% of total holiday cost|
|180 days before||20% of holiday cost|
|120- 179 days before||30% of holiday cost|
|60 – 119 days before||60% of holiday cost|
|Within 60 days to departure||100% of holiday cost|
Please Note that all the monies paid towards any non-refundable bookings shall be charged wholly on You and the same does not come within the purview of the refund policy mentioned above.
We will deduct the cancellation charge(s) from any monies You have already paid to us. Any bank transaction charges, taxes and foreign exchange fluctuations shall be borne by You in case of cancellation.
Please note that the above structure of cancellation is subject to changes and such changes, if any, would be communicated to You at the time of booking.
- Certain arrangements may not be amended after they have been confirmed and any alteration or cancellation could incur a cancellation charge of up to 100% of that part of the arrangements in addition to the charge above.
- Please note that at certain times of year, for example peak season, or for certain products, for example some game lodges and cruises, stricter cancellation conditions may apply.
- Partial Room Cancellation: If a Guest cancels or leaves a journey and a roommate remains, the Guest requesting cancellation shall bear the additional charges due for accommodating the remaining roommate.
Re-booking following a cancellation
Should You wish to cancel a holiday and re-book an alternative this will be subject to the cancellation terms within these booking conditions. If the alternative booking requires a greater deposit than has already been paid (after deducting cancellation fees) then the balance between what is required as a deposit and any sums already paid becomes due. Acceptance of Rebooking is subject to the discretion of the Company.
Accuracy of information
We check the information which we provide about our holidays very carefully. However, tour, excursion or cruise itineraries may change as a result of local conditions. Circumstances such as these, or weather conditions, may cause some of the amenities we have described to be unavailable or different from those advertised. When we are told of any significant or long term changes we will always endeavour to advise You prior to Your departure.
Amendments by the Company
Great care is taken to ensure that the description and prices given in our brochures and on our website are accurate at the time of publication. However, changes can occur, and the Company reserves the right to change any of the details in company literature, including prices, in which case the Company will advise You of any such change before accepting Your booking. After a Payment Confirmation Receipt has been issued, the Company makes every effort to operate all holidays as advertised. We plan arrangements a long time in advance of Your holiday using independent suppliers such as hotels, local transport operators and guides, over whom we have no direct control. In very rare circumstances, the Company may have to modify a holiday before You depart. Most of these changes are insignificant. If we make any significant change to Your holiday, we will make reasonable efforts to inform You or Your travel agent as soon as reasonably possible if there is time before Your departure but the Company will have no liability owed to You.
We also deem certain Covid-19 related travel and destination requirements as insignificant changes in that we do not expect these changes to significantly affect the performance of the holiday or Your overall holiday enjoyment. Such changes may include the requirement to wear face masks, make regular use of sanitising stations and maintain social distancing. Some changes may also affect the availability of certain services and facilities. We expect all Guests to adhere to the local and national guidance that is in force at the destination and whilst travelling to and from the destination, and the Company shall have no liability to You if You fail to comply with those rules and regulations.
Where any travel becomes impossible due to any Covid-19 government notification/ban, we will allow cancellation of the holiday but refunds shall not be made. All the money paid shall be transferred and adjusted with future bookings with applicable conditions. You may discuss this with the Company before any such arrangements are made.
However, this policy does not apply if the Customer or Guest chooses not to travel citing Covid-19 pandemic as a reason, when there is no such ban on travel.
In case performance of any terms or provisions hereof shall be delayed or prevented, in whole or in part, because of or related to compliance with any Law or requirement of any national securities exchange, or because of riot, war, public disturbance, fire, explosion, storm, flood, earthquake, pandemic, delays in transportation, act of God or act of terrorism, in each case, that is not within the control of the Company, by the exercise of reasonable diligence, that the Company is unable to prevent, or for any other reason which is not within the control of the Company, by the exercise of reasonable diligence, and is unable to prevent (each, a “Force Majeure Event”), then, upon prompt written notice stating the date and extent of such interference and the cause thereof by the Company to the Guest, the Company shall be excused from its obligations hereunder during the period such Force Majeure Event or its effects continue, and no liability shall attach against the Company on account thereof; and, any expense incurred due to any such Force Majeure event shall be borne by the Guest.
Cancellation by the Company
We reserve the right in any circumstances to cancel Your holiday for any reason. However, we will not cancel Your hotel arrangement less than 8 weeks before Your departure date, except for reasons of Force Majeure or failure by You to pay the final balance. If You fail to pay the balance of the holiday price at least 90 days before departure, the Company will treat Your booking as cancelled and levy the cancellation charges set. If the Company is obliged to cancel Your holiday in any other circumstances before departure, the Company will use its best endeavours to offer alternative arrangements of equivalent or very closely similar standard and price, if available; travel arrangements of a lower standard and a refund of the difference in price; or will give You a full and prompt refund of all monies paid.
No provision for compensation shall be made whatever the circumstance might be.